Overlord - Change log
[0.21] - 2017-09-15
This is a hard update to the zxp. Not necessary unless you installed 0.20.
- Support for CC2018 prerelease
- Removed the dumb Installing the necessary files. Wait a sec. message that got stuck on v0.20.
[0.20] - 2017-09-15
(skipped some numbers to match the extension version)
- AI button to create a new artboard from the active AE comp
- UI colors respond to app interface brightness
- Dashes pushed back to Ai
- Support for Ai Greyscale color mode
- A janky animation to indicate update downloading
- New artboard icon
- Detection between a line of text and a box of text
- Bug with trying to split a text layer into multiple shape layers
- Ellipse/Rect shape with an open edge still detecting as a parametric shape from AI
- Cleaned up copy on tooltips
[0.06] - 2017-09-15
- Support for CC2014. Download Overlord-Beta_0.19.zip to install fresh if using a version of AE prior to 2015.3.
- App switching for all Push commands to ensure user sees what's happening
- New functionality to pull shapes from, as well as push to, the other app
- Explode top-most groups while building preference (previously only available by holding ALT)
- Moved Center anchor point to art pref to panel
- Moved Center art to comp pref to panel
- Main icons
- New Ray Palette preference took precedence over being inside of an existence Ray palette comp
- Increment the naming of new Ray comps
- Support for CMYK color conversion. Still some color shift happening when mathematically converting color modes, but will switch the Ai doc prior to import on next version.
[0.05] - 2017-09-11
- Initial beta release