RubberHose 2 - Change log
[2.04] - 2017-02-01
- Disappearing styles. A handful of users reported the magical vanishing of all styles when applying new styles. This glitch typically happened when using CS2017 on Windows with a stacked panel. If that’s your setup then you totally need this update!
[2.03] - 2017-01-25
- Scale hose thickness with parenting for all included styles.
- Naming of Round-Start Flat-End style to Round-ButtCap01 and 02. Much shorter and non-dumb names.
- Sloppy code from last update (2.02) for Tapered Hose butt-caps. Everything worked great until you switched to a new set of controller names. Bad developer. Bad.
- After clicking a button in the Manage panel, focus is given back to the timeline. Small fix, but saves an extra frustrating click to get out of the RH panel.
[2.02] - 2017-01-17
- ButtCap option on Tapered Hose style.
- Color pickers on TrackSuit style.
- Annoying alert when trying to RubberPin a shape layer. This is to avoid improper use the Puppet Tool. PreComp those shape layers or use imported layers.
- When creating a new hose, the end controller will be selected by default.
- Expression universalization for included styles.
- Tapered and TightPants styles more accurately retain shape when raising the Realism property.
- Improved stability when using negative values for taper% on Tapered and TightPants styles.
[2.01] - 2017-01-11
- Initial release